• Contest is open to all. Omnitrans does not discriminate on any basis.
• All artwork must be appropriate for public viewing by all ages; no lewd, graphic violence, gore, nudity. No political or commercial advertisements or statements, written, visual or implied are permitted.
• Omnitrans and its judging committee reserve the right to disqualify and/or remove any inappropriate art or writing as they deem necessary.
• Official judging based on a 1-5 scale on use of “A Trip Around the World” theme, first impression, creativity, originality, skill and use of color. Decisions of the judges are final.
• Chalk will be supplied for contestants 13 years old or under. Those competing in the Adult category (14 or older) are to supply their own chalk.
• Only non-oil based washable chalk may be in your design. No acrylic paints, liquid pastels, oil-based pastels, hard pastels, etc. will be allowed.
• Omnitrans is not responsible for damage or defacing of artwork.
• Artwork must not exceed the size of the designated square. (The size of the square is approximately 6’ x 6’). Drawings on buildings, trees, or any other surface are strictly prohibited.
• Artwork must be original and freehand, not traced. Use of copyrighted and/or trademarked images in your artwork automatically disqualifies you from winning.
• No more than 3 artists can work in one square.
• Groups who participate on one square will be awarded the prize as a group and are responsible for splitting the prize on their own.
• Contestants are split into two categories: Child (13 and under), and Adults (14+).
• Artwork in the Child category will not be judged; all contestants will receive a participation prize.
• In the Adult category, prizes will be awarded as follows: First Prize, $300 Visa gift card; Second Prize, $150 Visa gift card; and Third Prize, $100 Visa gift card.
• Omnitrans employees and immediate family, as well as contest judges and immediate family of judges, are not eligible for prizes. Any group that includes an Omnitrans employee or immediate family member, or contest judge’s immediate family member, will also not be awarded a prize.
• Non‐compliance with the rules will result in removal from the competition.
• Digital photos will be taken. Omnitrans reserves the right to use photographs for marketing, promotion and publicity purposes.
For further contest information, contact Omnitrans Marketing Manager Nicole Ramos at email@example.com.